Nuffnang Ads

Monday 10 October 2011

ME.

HEYY YOUUUUU!
oke first of all this is first time i create my blogg. i dont know why tibe tibe je nak buat blog kan. act, td i write down something in plane paper bout my feeling then i terfikir i need some place that i need to express it. so i think this is a good start for me. 
So, hye peoplee. Im no one. Noremar Mohamed Naser. im born hereeee! yes it is KUANTAN. daerah yg MPK die suka sgt saman kereta yg salah parking even for 5 minutes ! pfffff. 
Back to myself, im 22 & now im working yawww! WORKINGGG. i hate working because it makes me to wake up in the morning brush my teeth, clean my face. OHHH malasnyeeeee. but kalau tak kerja mane nak datang duit kan. oke membebel seekor diriii. HAHAHA. hyper,talkative, retard,easy to love people and easy to hate too. wanna know more? find out by yourself. :)

p/s : Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I’m not perfect and I don’t live to be. But before you start pointing fingers , make sure you hands are clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment